Business Process and Data Optimization
Accurate, reliable data is critical to every operation, and specifically in manufacturing. It helps in decision making, driving efficient operations, supply chain optimization, and compliance. Organizations constantly strive to maintain high-quality information while reducing costs, improving productivity, and exceeding client expectations; all while ensuring internal operations are aligned with market conditions. iBridge can assist with cleansing and optimizing your databases in collaboration with your component engineering, design engineering, and inventory management teams. We offer a variety of optimization services customized to fit your needs in:
- Deploying or migration of a supply chain solution.
- Data consolidation to optimize sourcing and reducing inventory.
- Meeting industry standards for data format.
- Managing costs tied to regional, national, and international regulations.
We can use our rapidly deployable infrastructure and resources to keep pace with your growth, and allow for an accelerated market deployment timetable. Our focus in each interaction is to utilize a combination of people, process, and technology to rapidly and positively impact each client’s business regardless of size, allowing our clients to remain competitive in the ever-changing global economy. Using technology, it is possible to integrate services previously departmentalized, eliminating duplicate services, lowering costs, increasing user satisfaction, and improving vital information sharing.
iBridge can help design and deploy processes by completing the following objectives:
- Clarify: Survey customer and employee needs tied to specific objectives, asses capabilities tied to goals, and ensure major stakeholders drive initiatives.
- Prepare: Identify processes and inter-relationships, prepare collection plans endorsed by cross-functional teams.
- Focus: Create and map process models, gather and analyze data, prioritize, deploy, and assess quality driven results.
- Design: Create and recommend changes to the processes and technology landscape, and develop a quality roadmap tied to attainable objectives.
- Implement: Design a smooth transition plan, deploy technology and processes as required to help with the plan, implement, test, and retrain.
- Monitor: Review performance metrics, target and refine processes tied to emerging issues, stabilize the process.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We welcome all questions.